Phytoprot-mildew consists of a mixture of macronutrients (PK) and elements for the growth of the microflora, which come from extracts of specific microorganisms, giving it a high resistance to attacks by fungi Oomycetes (mildew, etc.)
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,50 €.
Cash On Delivery Available
Up to 5 KG, only inside Spain
Phytoprot-mildew consists of a mixture of macronutrients (PK) and elements for the growth of the microflora, which come from extracts of specific microorganisms, giving it a high resistance to attack by fungi Oomycetes (mildew, etc.)
Phytoprot-mildew acts as external elicitor. The product acts by three different but complementary ways triggering a reaction from the floor:
1. extracts of microorganisms induce activation of natural defense systems (negative effect on the fungus).
2. Combined Effect of Potassium phosphite which acts as a fungicidal agent inductor.
3. Aspect invigorating because Phytoprot-mildew provides optimal nutritional conditions for plants.
With Phytoprot-mildew will control biologically:
- Diseases caused by Pythium root (P.aphanidermatum): fall of plants, cell necrosis, very common in nurseries (enrraizamiento) due to cold, wet soils.
- Diseases of neck, roots, trunk, caused by Phytophthora: claw-shaped leaves (curved down or folded like an umbrella) and general loss of turgor, because access to irrigation, poorly drained soils, poorly disinfected, flooding and agents transmitters (nematodes, etc.).
Method of Application:
nurseries or other systems spread from the first rootlets (preventive / curative) applying the lowest doses for the rest of plant will be applied in times of risk of such fungi (curative / preventive) optimizing the doses depending on the state of the crop.
Do not fertilize with PK while using Phytoprot-mildew. The product is usable by foliar application (spray) and Root (irrigation). It is recommended to alternate the two forms of application dipping well the neck of the plant in both cases.
(At any time of plant development)
• foliar. 2-3 ml / L every 10-15 days depending on the state of cultivation. In newly germinated seedlings or cuttings with little root mass applied lower doses
• Via irrigation. 2-5 ml / L plant or pot (in total) depending on nutritional status and other factors. In newly germinated seedlings or cuttings with little root mass applied the following doses: 2-2.5 ml / L Phytoprot-mildew leaves no residue.