Brown cultivation table + Gift of 70L coconut fiber
In a small space, terrace or balcony, we can cultivate a small organic vegetable garden with fruit, vegetables and other plants.
Following the basic criteria of organic farming can become small urban farmers and get some fresh, natural foods, while enjoying a pleasant space in our home.
We learn to plan our garden and adapt its space, organizing culture, meet the needs of plants nourishing them with natural fertilizer (compost), and associate them to develop properly.
Now, by purchasing a cultivation table we give you a gift of 70L coconut fiber.
The Bricks and Blocks coir Batlle are made by 100% natural coconut fiber fully compacted and dried for ease of handling and easily transport. They should hydrate with water for Natural coconut fiber ready for use. Holds water and nutrients to the plant equivalent while avoiding waterlogging and promotes excellent ventilation and space for the development of a full root system.
Features of the cultivating table:
- Option lacquer finish with clean paint which prevents corrosion easier, color chocolate brown and green stándard.
- Capacity: up to 200 liters of substrate (model 150 x 75 cm wide x depth).
- Capacidy: up to 130 liters of substrate (model 150 x 50 cm wide x depth).
- All edges of the cultivation table are rounded to avoid cuts in a coup (of special interest to students).
- The basis for the cultivating table is designed to incorporate 8 adapters (bamboo canes kit) necessary to cultivate climbing plants as tomato, beans, etc ...
- Made of galvanized steel.
- Easy assembly (with 8 screws).
- Light weight (empty 25-30kg and 100kg with the wet substrate), which makes it suitable for installation on balconies and roofs without any problems.
- All models will include the leveling to attach to the legs, allowing them to level the cultivation table without any problem on the terraces.
- It includes instructions.