Active filters

tillandsia stricta hard leaf
Available
Tillandsias or air plants

Tillandsia stricta hard

€8.14
This plant as its color of tin is little watered but you need a moist environment to keep in perfect condition to accept sudden changes in temperature and direct sunlight where we will offer a pink flower with small tubes between purple and blue with yellow tips and your site is clinging to a log or tree.
tillandsia stricta soft
Available
Tillandsias or air plants

Tillandsia stricta soft

€7.40
The prototype clone for Tillandsia stricta has soft green leaves...
tillandsia velutina tillandsia velutina 2
Available
Tillandsias or air plants

Tillandsia velutina

€3.63
This plant is one of the most sought after by growers because it offers great colors from deep green olive till a pale pink and deep purple...
tillandsia vernicosa tillandsia vernicosa 2
Out of stock
Tillandsias or air plants

Tillandsia vernicosa

€12.44
This plant from South America offers us some gray-green flowers...
tillandsia samantha
Available
Tillandsias or air plants

Tillandsia samantha

€40.91
This plant unsurpassed beauty surprises everyone by his bearing as it reaches 60cm with flowers...
tillandsia durati XXL
Available
Tillandsias or air plants

Tillandsia Nana

€13.05
This plant is a giant version of normal DURATI...
tillandsia flexuosa
Available
€11.60
This plant that runs most of America is wide and green leaf...
tillandsia lautneri
Available
Tillandsias or air plants

Tillandsia lautneri

€7.25
This variety from Guatemala has very bright colors...
tillandsia pseudobaileyi
Available
Tillandsias or air plants

Tillandsia pseudobaileyi

€13.32
This plant from Mexico with green leaf and bulbous...
tillandsia recurvifolia
Available
Tillandsias or air plants

Tillandsia recurvifolia

€17.40
This plant from Paraguay with gray leaf dominating its inflorescence...
Tillandsia Hildae
Available
Tillandsias or air plants

Tillandsia hildae

€19.05
Plant is very large as an adult can be more than 2 meters in height and diameter flowering stemless or very short stalk. Its large number of leaves can exceed 80 cm, rigid, green but quickly becoming purple, rosacea and brown.
Tillandsia kurt-hortsii
Available
Tillandsias or air plants

Tillandsia kurt-hortsii

€17.40
The KURT-horstii tillandsia is very rare original of Brazil. You can often find over 1000 meters high is a species that has many similarities to the tectorum and the streptocarpa.
Tillandsia Capillaris Hogeri pulk
Available
Tillandsias or air plants

Tillandsia capillaris holgerii pulk

€8.70
Tillandsia air or carnation from South and Central America, its life inhabits between 500 and 2000 meters...
Tillandsia Elongata
Product available with different options
Tillandsias or air plants

Tillandsia Elongata

€13.77
The Elongata tillandsia is native to Central America, Yucatan, Jamaica, Trinidad, and northern South America (Colombia, Venezuela Venezuela including the West Indies, Guyana, northern Brazil).
Showing 121-144 of 185 item(s)

Tillandsias belong to the family of the Bromeliads. Most are epiphytes, meaning they live on trees, shrubs, cacti, power lines and telephone lines. Tillandsias are no parasitic, that is not living at the expense of their guests, only used as a support to avoid living in the soil. Some are lithophytes, that is, living on rocks. Most commercial species need much light. 95% of its power comes from the humid air, fog, rain, dust, bird droppings, dead insects in decomposition, etc., falling between the leaves, and are stored and absorbed in their tanks with special scales for this. The other 5% of the power obtained by his new roots that adhere to the bark of its host and absorb moss, leaf litter and other elements dissolved in rainwater.

We use Cookies, yes, yes